What picture is on the backgroud of your phone right now?

A simple question for fun here!

I have slice of cheesecake decorated with blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries. *rubs belly*

---

Now it's your turn to answer.

Feel free to guess the Pokemon! 8-)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I still have the default phone background that came on it and the default ringtone despite owning the phone for a year and a half. I'm just not the type of person to customize things.

0|2
    0|0
    • As we know, you are a very "raw" and "basic" person. :-P

• Glad I'm not the only one lol

• The only thing I've done to customize the phone was set a different ringtone for when it's an unknown/blocked number so that I know not to even bother pulling it out.

• bugatti veyron in black. sexiest thing I've ever seen.

link

3|1
    0|0
  • It's a recent picture of my most amazing and adorable two nephews in the world. I love them so much <3. Now I miss them thanks to you :/

0|1
    0|0
  • A picture of me. Conceited maybe lol but I felt very cute that day

0|1
    0|0
    • Self-love is perfectly OK in moderation! :)

What were you wearing in the pic? I'm curious. :-D

• I had on a burgundy tank top and leopard print earrings. It was a self shot so you could only see my top half.I did my hair really cute that day because I got a new waving iron.

• My sis has one that is royal purple lol

• i have a cheap nokia phone and it's o bad a phone to have a decent background I'm afraid, if I had a decent phone I think I would have something about john lennon on the background, like his lyrics or something, and the pokemon might be jinx? (I cheated and saw the girls comment bellow, I actually thought the pokemon started with the letter "m" ?)

0|1
    0|0
  • a skull with a butterfly whose wing looks like an eye...

link

0|2
    0|0
  • Mine is a buffalo sabres logo surronded by broken ice. Before that though I had a black and white steel deck brigde. I've just been in a missing hockey mood so at least I get to see the logo when I use my phone. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • something that looks like this link

don't really feel like put anyone's picture there right now (like I used to have) :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an old throwback pick of dwayne wade when he played at Richards HighScool holding a wilson ball trying to shake a defender off of him...#25 jersey. He has his"bitch move" face on. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • kind of a samurai with wings and long hair,sitting in grief over a grave(probably of his lover) surrounded by skulls flowers and ravens,( sounds like a Tim Burton movie lol)

I noticed the pokemon but I forgot the name.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is a picture taken from my old house out of the front of the house's window overlooking the street and orange and red leaves falling from the tree.

I miss that house. We moved a little over a month ago :(

0|0
    0|0
  • A background that says music with notes on it. It's pink and black, kinda emo pink.

I don't put pictures of my other half anymore, of anyone I know. I used to, but not anymore!

0|0
    0|0
  • My backround is gray with little raincloud. :D

Is your Pokemon picture of jynx? That's her name right?

0|1
    0|0
  • A groom cuddling a fat bride while they are doing their wedding dance. I don't know them but I think that picture is beautiful. I use it to remind me that I need to find someone who loves me for my heart, not my appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just the leaves background on the iPhone. It used to be a picture of me and my boyfriend though.

...and jinx. I played the original Pokemon games in middle school.

0|0
    0|0
  • A typography picture I made with Coldplay lyrics in it.

Jynx is my guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • me standing in front of a black Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X <3 one day she'll be mine

0|0
    0|0
  • A picture of me holding my neighbors dog. I love her so much. Used to be my Ex. I was thinking of changing it to something with science lately. Like an element drawing

0|0
    0|0
  • It's one of the pictures that came with my phone... some orange/yellow/red design that almost looks like fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pink flowers planted by my parents.They have long withered and this is my only memory of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • A sign for California nude beaches. It says "clothing optional beyond this point" haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I've got the picture of my newborn nephew who is one month old!

can't resist that little guy! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • a bright red background with bold white letters that say KISS ME. (It's a secret message to my crush ;))

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a bouquet of white roses with one red one in the middle.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's those animated backgrounds, with a black backdrop and flying lights zooming across, it definitely kills my battery.

0|0
    0|0
  • A Panoramic picture of a tree on a skyline, not the car

If my baby ever takes a legit picture for me, that's what is going up :P

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a picture of an airplane that is taking off. Here I go world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sons of Anarchy logo, obsessed with that show right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • A picture of my youngest cousin wearing a giraffe ear hat :)

0|0
    0|0
  • MGK

0|1
    0|0
  • a picture of me

0|1
    1|0
  • Tupac

1|3
    0|0
  • The Chicago Bears logo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pic of me and my boyfriend <3

0|1
    0|0
  • A photo of my horse. Or my goats. It rotates.

0|0
    0|0
  • baby chewbacca

1|0
    0|0
  • Solid black background

0|0
    0|0
  • Black lab - it strains my eyes lot less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alex Grey artwork associated with Tool

1|0
    0|0
  • Picture of me and my wife in high school.

1|0
    0|0
  • Default picture of a canyon lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A picture of my boyfriend and I!

0|0
    0|0
  • my doggies

0|0
    0|0
  • A picture of Heath Ledger's Joker :D

1|0
    0|0
  • simple. I've always liked professional women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cat wearing glasses 0(0)

0|0
    0|0
  • i simply have andressa suares in a thong

0|0
    0|0
  • falling purple flowers!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an image of the galaxy in motion