Are baby faces ugly?

I didn't realize that I had a baby face until people started telling me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• babies faces in general are not ugly (usually)...I think baby faces on men can be cute as well.

it just might also mean that you look younger than you really are...

which I don't see ugly or bad in anyway.

I would just say thank you and move on with my life lol.

Tam

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you date a guy with a face like that?

• lol its funny when you say face like that...like your describing a creature or something...

I would date someone who is younger than what they really are.

Some people look older than what they really are and so they might say they wouldn't its just an example...no one wants to look like a child molester. that's all.

• No, they're not ugly! Some girls really like guys with a babyface. Look at Leonardo Dicaprio in the times of Titanic, he had a babyface (in my opinion) and girls were crazy about him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't mean feminine or thin, I have a somewhat round face and that's the only part that is babyish

• Show All
    • oh, so are round faces ugly?

• Why would round faces be ugly?

• I love baby faces! As with anything, it's all a matter of opinion. Some girls like it while some don't. I personally prefer baby faced guys over the more "manly" look.

0|0
    0|0
    • could you give me an example? my face is the only part that's like that.

• Guys with baby faces are cute, but not what I would want to date ideally. Of course, it all comes down to personality and attraction. Nothing is black and white.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why wouldn't you sate a guy with a baby face?

• If I was attracted to one, I would still date them. I just generally like someone who looks like a man not a child.

• No, they might be cute at the most.

* babyplay voice* pinchy tha' cheeks...lol, it's shouldn't be bad though.

0|0
    0|0
    • As far as I can tell, on rating sites, baby-faced men are rated 1s and 2s. I also don't want to post my own picture up online.

• Well I guess some women would like a man with a strong bone structure in their face...but hey there's a type for every individual. :)

• Baby faces are cute when you're little.. I used to be attracted to guys with baby face all through my childhood years.. Now I like manly men, otherwise I just think they grew around their face. o.0

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in the same boat and so want to see the answers to this question.I think people really exaggerate when they say I look babyish.

0|0
    0|0
    • I usually like guys with baby faces than any other types by the way.

• *more than any other types by the way.*

• I think this is a much bigger problem for a guy than for a girl, considering men find most women at least somewhat attractive

• I posted a question about this around the time I first joined this site. Some girls dislike them. Others are ambivalent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I love guys who have a baby faces. I rather have a cute guy than a hot one, but that's just me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I thought you meant babies I was like wth babies are cute and cuddly. To answer your question I wouldn't know I'm more on the ugly side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guys who have baby faces:) cute

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes