If he doesn't text me does that mean he is not interested?

I know some guys just are not big texters. I hung out last weekend with this guy for the first time one on one and we hit it off pretty well. We ended up hanging out because he saw me walking home from campus and picked me up and took me home. He asked me to hang out later that evening and we did. I had a lot of fun and things seemed like they went pretty well. Anyways, I've only texted him like once or twice since then because I see him during the week due to work. When I did text him he would text me back right away but he has never tried to initiate texting me at all. Although, he still was being super flirty with me and teasing me when I saw him this week. I was wondering if guys usually try to text or contact a girl they are interested in or if that is not always the case?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Men do not text until they are sure sex will come of it...plus in general we communicate with women when we know they want us to as seeming possessive is something that plays against us if perceived that way from getting sex eventually. Plus there is the fact that without either an established sexual or relationship dynamic we are not interested in texting per say without a purpose behind it. Talking to talk is a woman thing. Texting is not talking and its not sexual so men are 33% as interested in it as you may be, on a good day.

0|0
    0|0
  • they do, yes. does hang out mean having sex?

0|0
    0|0
    • No it doesn't. I went over to his place and we watched a movie and talked for awhile.

Recommended myTakes