Is President Obama going to win?

I am scared that Captain 1% has a chance to win now. We can't go back to the failures of the past. President Clinton said that we need President Obama re-elected, and he did such a great job that people need to listen to him. Mitt Romney doesn't care about anyone but his rich friends.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wahhhh! WAHHH! Daddy Clinton says we can't have Bad Man Romney in office because he's BAD! Wahhh!

Guess who were among the top contributors to the Obama Campaign in 2008? The Big Banks and the Goldman Sachs Mob. So who did he end up bailing out? You get the picture, right?

Both candidates will serve the 1% no matter what rhetoric is spewed on the campaign trail. That's who put them in office. I'll finally admit that I see a difference between the two. Romney is more transparent with his intentions while Obama is a better con artist.

You bet your ass we're going to war with Obama in office. He's holding off Iran and Syria until after the election. You bet your ass Obama is going to cow-tow to the 1%. He'll do it with a grimace, as if he hates doing it. But you judge the man by his actions. His actions were that of a puppet pushing a globalist agenda.

I better be careful. The NDAA allows the Gestapo to take me away indefinitely for speaking out. He might just sick one of his predator drones on me and call it a system malfunction. At the very least I can expect my anal cavity to be searched by TSA.

0|1
    1|3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, Romney will win.

Agree that we cannot go back to the failures of the past four years. Remember that The One has amassed a greater debt than all presidents combined excluding World War 2. Your rich friends quip is baseless rhetoric. Government is business and Mitt has amasses $250 million succeeding at it while The One was a community organizer, whatever the hell that is.

1|4
    1|3
    • and as a law professor, 10 years in the State Senate, then the US Senate, then President.

• Yes. A non producer living on tax money.

• Have you seen this? I thought it was pretty well done. It does a nice job of listing things wrong with letting Romney and Ryan win.

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=-caGkwSRjPU - Censored

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=hDTT1yRNsFE - Uncensored

Enjoy.

0|4
    0|2
    • LMFAO. That is so funny, I have no idea how to take it serious.

• hopefully that liar Mitt Romney won't win. For the last year this idiot has been pulling to remove obamacare now all of a sudden he wants to keep it just add/remove certain parts, Id rather have someone run this country to can keep their stories right rather than liars who are just trying to get a vote

1|5
    2|4
  • idk but I hope so...honestly I'll be glad when this campaign crap is over...

even if Romney does win...i think I'll feel satisfied just because I'm tired of hearing people dis the president when the other candidate is a liar.

sometimes I just don't care if Obama wins anymore...

if romney does win people will get just what they have been asking for a bunch of lies and more hurt. so...so be it.

0|2
    0|2
  • Maybe. I hear a lot of people say they're just not going to vote.

Im voting for one of the third parties.I just haven't decided who to vote for.

1|2
    0|0
  • i don't think romney has a chance, obama has screwed up a bit for the past 4 years, but I don't think romney has anything to bring tothe table to be honest, I still haven't heard one half good plan from romney. Who the hell thinks of tax cuts for rich people I don't get that, its as stupid as giving discounts to rick people if they can afford it they should pay and go easy on the ones that has to work 3 jobs to be able to take care of their kids. And only a dumb person will say if you wanna go to college borrow money from mom and dad. I'm pretty sure obama will be given a second chance.

1|2
    0|2
  • I am scare of Obama's Policies. I am hoping Romney will win because I want to be rich.

0|0
    0|1
  • It hasn't been decided yet. But I think Mitt can win it. Obama has been a disappointment to both sides of the political aisle.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, I think he will. Sure hope so. We're in trouble if he doesn't.

2|2
    2|5
  • Romney better win

1|4
    2|5
  • I am scared Obama will win again he failed big time.

1|3
    2|7
    • I forgot this is an ultra left website

• Show All
    • I always lol at liberal retards who turn anything negative said about Oblamer into a race issue

• @ketfoen

I hear that! One of them has been coming after me. But I'm not going to do a thing about it, because by continuing his attacks - all the while having me blocked - he's just proving what a gutless troupe of clowns these liberals are. They have no facts to back up their arguments, and no moral fortitude, therefore all they can do is resort to personal attacks. Cowards.

Recommended myTakes