Is President Obama going to win?

I am scared that Captain 1% has a chance to win now. We can't go back to the failures of the past. President Clinton said that we need President Obama re-elected, and he did such a great job that people need to listen to him. Mitt Romney doesn't care about anyone but his rich friends.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Wahhhh! WAHHH! Daddy Clinton says we can't have Bad Man Romney in office because he's BAD! Wahhh!

Guess who were among the top contributors to the Obama Campaign in 2008? The Big Banks and the Goldman Sachs Mob. So who did he end up bailing out? You get the picture, right?

Both candidates will serve the 1% no matter what rhetoric is spewed on the campaign trail. That's who put them in office. I'll finally admit that I see a difference between the two. Romney is more transparent with his intentions while Obama is a better con artist.

You bet your ass we're going to war with Obama in office. He's holding off Iran and Syria until after the election. You bet your ass Obama is going to cow-tow to the 1%. He'll do it with a grimace, as if he hates doing it. But you judge the man by his actions. His actions were that of a puppet pushing a globalist agenda.

I better be careful. The NDAA allows the Gestapo to take me away indefinitely for speaking out. He might just sick one of his predator drones on me and call it a system malfunction. At the very least I can expect my anal cavity to be searched by TSA.