What's your favorite healthy treat?

so , I'm eating really healthy starting today, and for dinner I made myself vegetable stir fry... with chicken strips. what's your favorite healthy food or meal or dessert?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• sweet:

*frozen raspberries [no sugar added] straight out the package (so simple, but I love the taste and texture! :-P)

savory meal:

*bbq'd meat; get a lean meat (carne asada, boneless pork chops, chicken breasts), marinade it with a marinade packet (omit the oil from the marinade; it's not needed), and grill it to yummy perfection!

*baked potato, with some sour cream (use sparingly!), garlic powder, seasoned salt (use sparingly!), and pepper

*sauteed red and green bellpeppers

snack:

whole wheat toast, topped with lite cream cheese (use sparingly!), a bit of shredded cheddar...eaten with a side of fruit (have a taste for plums and grapes these days)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i eat anything I want. I lost all my baby weight so far :) has 2 kids. last one was 3 1/2 yrs. ago.

i am 105 5ft. I can go down to 100...but I am not going crazy...just naturally and slowly. weight stay off and I feel better.

i eat three meals and sometimes only sometimes snack.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any kind of berries

sugar snap peas and humus

Apples with thin slices of cheese

Banana chips

Celery with peanut butter

Cut up a cucumber, put slices in a bowl of vinegar for 1min remove from vinegar and enjoy

Sliced orange

Green salad with nuts, dried fruit, and goat cheese

Salmon with blue berries on the side

baked sweet potato

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh plenty. Fruitsalads like raspberries, grapes, kiwi and mango! Also smoothies and nuts sometimes. Dark chocolate. Oh and I don't know how healthy it is (?) but I've always seen it as a healthy treat lol anyway different cheeses on crackers with either grapes or marmalade! Its deliciouuuuus

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm...an assortment of vegetables with egg and salmon/sardine all stir-fried and wrapped in tortilla. Can I get a YUMMMM-Y!

Or, steamed broccoli spiced to perfection :D So delicious, even beats pizza!

0|0
    0|0
  • Grilled chicken breasts, strawberries and blackberries, turkey and ham subs from Subway, and most vegetables (just raw lol).

0|0
    0|0
  • Strawberries

Celery with peanut butter & raisins on top

Watermelon

Chinese Food

I had a pizza the other day with chicken & pineapple, it was delicious!

0|0
    0|0
  • healthy food would be anything involving seafood except shrimp. and desset would be frozen yogurt or sorbet.

0|0
    0|0
  • strawberries or kiwi tbh I would eat them 24/7 if I could

0|0
    0|0
  • apple or strawberry nutrigrain bars

0|0
    0|0
  • Popcorn with just a little salt.

0|0
    0|0
  • cashew nuts

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegan cookies

0|0
    0|0
  • Low fat kootchie strips

0|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much eat at Pret by default. I love how everywhere you can see a Burger King there's a Pret next to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • baked salmon and fresh berries (sometimes I wonder if I was a bear in my last life.)

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes