Do ugly/plain girls need to dress up more than pretty girls?

These days I noticed how my mother is trying to buy me all these fancy clothes...thing is a few years ago, she never bothered to buy me clothes and told me I didn't need clothes. I've changed a lot physically - weight is still the same, but my face looks older.

do you think average girls tend to dress up more/spend more time buying clothes than "pretty" girls?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• What's your weight have to do with your face, unless you're overweight? All girls (and guys) should dress to the best of their ability to maximize their attractiveness. The pretty folks are going to have more to work with to begin with, but it doesn't mean that the plainer types shouldn't try either. Average isn't so bad, as long as you don't mind having an average man and think you deserve a hottie, if you aren't hot yourself. Being realistic is what matters most.

• i didn't say my weight effected the appearance of my face, it's just that my face looks "older" now since I've turned 23, whereas when I was 19, I looked MUCH better.

• Gotcha. Looking older is part of getting older. It affects everyone.

• makes sense