Why do some people act like jerks?

Yesterday my little brother got a IPhone 5, my stepfather bought it for him. He paid around $300 but was to cheap to buy the cover go figure. So today he tells our sister and I the $20.00 he has was for the cover that his father gave him. See my brother just expects to get everything no matter what the cost. My brother and I made a deal, I would buy his $15.00 Itunes card and he'll buy the cover. I never buy him anything so I gave in. We get to the mall where he got the phone found a cover he liked for $20.00. Few hours later my stepfather calls up, yelling at me for spending the money he gave him for the cover WTF? So know he wants to bring it back and just expect me to buy both things?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• People act like jerks because they are jerks. Some get over it eventually, & some are that way for the rest of their lives.