What do you want to be remembered for?

it can be something you did or something your gonna do it can be ANYTHING in the world

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who was wholly surrendered to God. Who obeyed him without question and who did his will above all else because I loved him with my whole heart.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I want to be remembered for helping people in times of need. I want to be a lawyer so that sort of ties in with my desire to help people in tough situations that has a influence on their lives.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanna be rememberd as the girl you can always turn to for advice, who's fun, outgoing, the life of the party, the best friend everybody wants.

1|0
    0|1
  • I want to be remembered as a person who always tried to be good to people, treat them right, and love and accept them for who they are (as far as physical flaws, disabilities, etc. - not bad personality traits that can voluntarily be changed).

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be remembered for;

The boy I saved from drowning in that lake when I jumped into the water and pulled him to shore.

The boy I saved from falling off a roof when I grabbed him and pulled him up.

That woman I saved from committing suicide.

That little baby I saved by rushing her to the NICU.

I want to be remembered for the good things I have done and the lives that are now able to carry on after I pass. I want them to have the same spark I did when I saved my first life. That spark led me to the second life, and third. It was something that sparked a desire to protect others.

It led me to the Army, in which I feel I protected my country.

I want to be remembered for all the good things I have done.

0|1
    0|0
  • thought about this now and then. You may be remembered by those around you for something, but countless people who do/have done great things become slowly forgotten.

0|0
    0|1
  • Someone who truly loved God and others.

Who is self-less, humble, and did God's will.

Simple, no need for glory in this life, I give it all to my sweet Jesus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Destroying Atlantis, but someone got there before me. I'd have to settle for 2012 destruction.

0|1
    0|0
  • finding a cure for MELAS and other inborn errors of metabolism, and using these cures to help babies in the NICU as a neonatologist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Contributing positive, beautiful things into people's lives.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to be remembered by each person I have developed a relationship of any kind with as having positively affected their life.

0|0
    0|0
  • My innovative techniques and the fact that I was the best out of everyone in my field. That I got sh*t done.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one who show the beauty in everything with a push of a button

0|0
    0|0
  • being funny and making people smile

1|0
    0|1
  • For my writing :)

1|0
    0|0
  • my musicianship.

1|0
    0|0
  • My intelligence and good deeds :)

1|1
    0|0
  • My humor, because it's awesome !

0|0
    0|0
  • for being a kind, caring person

0|0
    0|0
  • my photography and for always being myself :)

0|0
    0|0
  • my ideology

0|0
    0|0
  • My sexy Eyebrows

0|0
    0|0
  • as someone who helps others over themself

0|0
    0|0
  • To go down (on yo mamma too) as the best troll in history!

0|0
    2|1
    • Hmmm Can I get a redo on the answer? It seems this answer was not received so well.

• whatever -_-

• How dare you whatever me! (do you have any sense of humor at all?)

• Being better than what I am right now...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes