New girlfriend talking about babies and suicide, what do I do?!

I've been "seeing" this girl for about 3 months and she is crazy. She messaged me the other night after a fight about me not spending enough time with her or doing what she wants to do. She said she wants to have a baby! (we see each other maybe twice a week). Now I told her that I have other plans for the night and she messaged me "just so you know I haven't been feeling well lately and thought of killing myself yesterday" How does one go about handling this type of situation.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• She F***ing crazy or something if you are truly worried tell a family member or hers what she is saying. babies and suicide don't mix.