Cure for all diseases? oxygenated blood

I was reading an article about how oxygenated blood can destroy hiv, cancer and nearly every disease. has anyone tried it. here's the link

link

I think part of what they say makes sense, the pharmaceutical establishment would loose money if this was widely spread.

nyone tried it? thoughts comments, please help

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Those claims are without any scientific evidence. This isn't the first time that oxygen therapy has been brought up. Its not true. It has nothing to do with pharmaceutical companies not wanting to lose money. The fact of the matter is, if these therapies were successful, we would hear much more about it, and many more miracle stories would be coming out.

HIV is when your body begins to attack and kill its own cells (the helper T cells if I am not mistaken). Oxygenated blood has nothing to do with it.

DO you realize that your blood is already oxygenated? How would oxygen have anything to do with it? Your blood is oxygenated as soon as it leave your lungs and depletes like normal byt the time it reaches your lungs and the process starts all over again.

0|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's as far from the truth as you can get. oxygenated blood contains oxygen and red blood cells, which are not part of the immune system, so no matter how much oxygen the blood contains, it would not affect the progression of bacteria, genetic diseases, viruses, fungi, parasites or anything else. The only thing it might help with is severe anemia, which is exactly when you need extra oxygen and red blood cells that aren't as concentrated in normal blood serum.

0|1
    0|0
    • This guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about. He should be avoided at all cost!

• He's a F****** troll

• I was afraid he was a troll posing as a knowledgable andconcerned participant. He does have a nice-lookin girlfriend, though suspect he discovered her in a fashion mag and spliced her pic next to his.

• Didn't read the article, but being a bio major that sounds extremely farfetched.

0|2
    0|0
    • watch the video. in the link, there is also a link to the a link

• Too be honest, it sounds so ridiculously implausible that I don't even want to bother with it.

• yes, naturally, from raw fruits and veggies, good thoughts and exercise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure hope not, because then the world is fast tracked to wasteland

0|0
    0|0
  • The whole video is an advertisement with NO INFO AT ALL.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm always astonished at how many people buy into that kind of stuff.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm skeptical. I checked out their link and they're promoting h2O2 therapy. H2O2 is highly damaging to our cells and can do more harm than good. I'd want more testing done to ensure safety.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes