Cure for all diseases? oxygenated blood

I was reading an article about how oxygenated blood can destroy hiv, cancer and nearly every disease. has anyone tried it. here's the link

link

I think part of what they say makes sense, the pharmaceutical establishment would loose money if this was widely spread.

nyone tried it? thoughts comments, please help

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Those claims are without any scientific evidence. This isn't the first time that oxygen therapy has been brought up. Its not true. It has nothing to do with pharmaceutical companies not wanting to lose money. The fact of the matter is, if these therapies were successful, we would hear much more about it, and many more miracle stories would be coming out.

HIV is when your body begins to attack and kill its own cells (the helper T cells if I am not mistaken). Oxygenated blood has nothing to do with it.

DO you realize that your blood is already oxygenated? How would oxygen have anything to do with it? Your blood is oxygenated as soon as it leave your lungs and depletes like normal byt the time it reaches your lungs and the process starts all over again.