Shouldn't you be happy that I'm cheating on my girlfriend?

" Shouldn't you be happy that I'm cheating on my girlfriend, Whose in college , For You ?"

If A Guy Says This What Does It Mean ?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's a dickhead who is trying to play you. What makes him a dickhead, is that he thinks you should be happy that he's being a dickhead to his girlfriend, by cheating on her, and he thinks that you should be thankful that he's paying you attention. Furthermore, he's playing you because he is confident that he will get away with it and he's just loving that.

So yeah, he's a dickhead. Don't waste your time on him. You can do better. MUCH better.