Do guys really like nerdy girls?

I think I am pretty nerdy, ( I like enjoy anime, video games, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, and doctor who ) and I know guys who are into those things wouldn't care ... but would this be a huge turn off to guys who are not into that stuff? I mean I'm not like an obnoxious weeaboo or whatever but I will probably end up cosplaying once in awhile so ya ... would that be considered creepy?

012

Most Helpful Guy

• emmm I think it can be a little obnoxious when girls are really vocal about it, like you get those girls who aren't really nerds but wear the nerd glasses and are vocally loud about how they love Pokemon and Xbox, yet they've probably never even experienced either. Just be yourself, and you'll do no harm, I personally like it when a girl is nerdy, its really cute and cuddly. If I wasn't into that stuff then I'd be eager to learn more about what the girl I like is into, and it'd make me happy to learn more about her, so its all good.