I went to party without my boyfriend, is he angry?

So I don't understand boys sometimes..

Yesterday I went with my 5 female friends to a party, we wanted to spend some time together, without boys and just have fun.

I messaged my boyfriend that I'm going with girls and wished him also good evening, and that love him and we will meet tomorrow.

He replied after 3 hours and his reply was kinda cold. Just

" have a nice time.."

Does it mean that she is angry ? or it doesn't mean anything? and he didn't write anything till now, so should I wait for his message or write to him something first?
Updates:
I meant only that his reply was kinda cold.. I wrote him that I love him , wants to see him tomorrow.. and his reply was only " have a nice time" .

And he also didn't write anything else till now. It's everything normal?
I think he is mad anyway.. because he didn't reply on my messages ( I sent 2 ) so .. I am starting being mad too..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Angry most likely not, left out/ butt hurt that he couldn't come probably.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Let him chill. He can be mad, nothing you can do about it. It is not your job to "fix" it. You've tried, so let him contact you now. If he brings it up, be casual, let him know it wasn't a big deal, just out with your friends. And tell him that communication is a key part of relationships, and the silent treatment does not help at all. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Have a nice time" hardly sounds angry to me and you were with girls only so what's the problem?

Unless you're also into girls and he doesn't approve that, but any guy in the real life approves that anyway!

3 hours later? No big deal! Maybe he was watching a movie, watching p0rn or playing video games or out with his buddies, if he would contact you a day later then you might think something's not OK.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are too paranoid, Unless you guys had any fights lately I don't think there is anything to be worried about.

Might I suggest As a token of you love for him call him next time instead of texting , It seems more acceptable than a sms .

0|0
    0|0
  • Has he been angry with you in the past over this? the text seems harmless imho. does you usually text with emoticons?

0|0
    0|0
  • He's mad because you had fun... He'll get over it. Give him some time.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds a bit butthurt maybe, but not angry ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything is fine... your over thinking this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he meant he wanted you to "have a good time." And that was it. No big deal. You wanted him to say "That's great! That's cool with me! I don't mind at all, have a really good time. See you tomorrow! I love you too." Right? Well, you can't tell guys what to say. Guys don't speak like we do, it's short & sweet, & to the point.

Don't worry about it. You're feeling a tad guilty. Don't. It's fine. Don't ask him about it either, you will regret it because it WILL start an argument & not end well. Trust me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes