I went to party without my boyfriend, is he angry?

So I don't understand boys sometimes..

Yesterday I went with my 5 female friends to a party, we wanted to spend some time together, without boys and just have fun.

I messaged my boyfriend that I'm going with girls and wished him also good evening, and that love him and we will meet tomorrow.

He replied after 3 hours and his reply was kinda cold. Just

" have a nice time.."

Does it mean that she is angry ? or it doesn't mean anything? and he didn't write anything till now, so should I wait for his message or write to him something first?
I meant only that his reply was kinda cold.. I wrote him that I love him , wants to see him tomorrow.. and his reply was only " have a nice time" .

And he also didn't write anything else till now. It's everything normal?
I think he is mad anyway.. because he didn't reply on my messages ( I sent 2 ) so .. I am starting being mad too..

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Angry most likely not, left out/ butt hurt that he couldn't come probably.