When you're in a group the next to you, turns to you, lowers his voice, slow his speaking, does this mean he

is flirting with you? likes you? wants to separate you from the group?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be, or he just has something to tell you that he doesn't want the others to hear. Probably he at least has some level of trust in you,or he wouldn't do this in a group where you could embarrass him with your reaction to whatever he is saying.

0|0
    0|0
    • He was asking me questions about myself.

• Yes, he wouldn't do that if he thought you would get embarrassed or angry, when you are in a group together..he thinks you will be happy to be singled out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• also look for his eye contact. if he is always looking at you...mostly yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on what he is saying to you. If he is saying things like "did you see that football game the other night?" Then no. If he said, "hey, you look great! I'd like to take you out sometime." Then yes. What did he say to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • He asked me about something I said to him earlier. Then asked me if I liked Thai food.

• Well, I stilll don't know what "something" you said earlier was, personal or general? But it sounds like chit chat. So, I wouldn't be too concerned about it. If he is interested, he will call, but I think he would have asked you at that time (when he asked about Thai food) if you'd like to go out to dinner sometime. That was his opening and he didn't take it.

• Oh, the "something" was just a joke we had made earlier.

• Usually, but it depends on the circumstances and environment -- if you're in a crowded/noisy room, for example.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes