When you're in a group the next to you, turns to you, lowers his voice, slow his speaking, does this mean he

is flirting with you? likes you? wants to separate you from the group?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be, or he just has something to tell you that he doesn't want the others to hear. Probably he at least has some level of trust in you,or he wouldn't do this in a group where you could embarrass him with your reaction to whatever he is saying.

• He was asking me questions about myself.

• Yes, he wouldn't do that if he thought you would get embarrassed or angry, when you are in a group together..he thinks you will be happy to be singled out.