Girls: if your ex only wanted you for sex, how long did it take you to find someone new?

Just wondering because this happened to me and I don't even think highly of any men anymore. How long did it take for you to take a chance on someone new? Did you make him wait much longer for sex?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason of the break up doesn't have anything to do with how fast you FIND someone new. It does have something to do with you being open to someone new. Just take your time to get over it, if you find someone new, good! Take time to get to know him, give him time to get to know you and see how things go. If you wanna hold off on the sex for a while, fine, tell him. if he's really into you, he'll understand.

• Yeah, but I had such low self worth after this breakup that I don't really want to give a new guy sex. Ever.

• It's already been 2 years since though. lol. I will be 25 soon. I don't think I'm going to improve that much.

• Maybe you're not working on it but staying passive about it. Like me, I know I have issues I have to work on, so I work on them, I don't keep thinking: oh I should I should I should...

But if you were actually working on them, just keep doing that and the right guy will come along. Don't worry too much about it.