What's the best way to do this?

OK I want to show really southern pride haha. OK in my family there was like 6 men that fought for the south and its one of there birthdays and I wanna show I am from the south I know this is weird and some girl from Alabama does not really know how to show it crazy right?! But yeah ha ha I am gonna send this question out before I ramble on and on

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in the south too and have business in Alabama as well. I keep my history to myself around them, but a family member that fought for the Union won a medal of honor right down the road from where I conduct my business in alabama-wierd turn of events. Not from the south originally and stick out like a sore thumb, but nobody knows. Id just say refer to larry the cable guy or dukes of hazard for references.