Do you agree with this statement?

A woman-beater would never think twice of hitting a man.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman-beater is violent and incredibly stupid (along with a myriad of other negative attributes) by nature, so I'm sure it's likely that he'd hit another male.

And when he does, hopefully it'll be a much bigger and stronger man. :-)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some people are just plain violent. It doesn't matter if their target is a man or a woman. A lot of guys that hit girls, often are hit by their female partners as well. It works both ways. Violent, unstable people tend to attract other violent, unstable people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they would, I think they feel superior in some way and not only against women. Would I hit a woman beater, sure once he turns his back towards me, I'll sucker punch his ass and pummel him so he feels it for 3 life times.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, a man who hits a woman, especially one who is much smaller physically is a coward and a bully. They would never fight someone physically equal or bigger.

1|0
    0|1
  • I would never in a million years think of strking a woman! Though I do enjoy beating the occasional small dog.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd guess there are 2 types of people that might fall into physically abusive behavior. 1) The person that thinks violence is a solution to problems. They try to overpower people physically to get their way all the time. These are the people that are likely to throw the first punch on another guy out of rage, beat up their woman because she didn't do the dishes, or beat their kids to try to get them in line.

2) The person with low self esteem that likes to watch others suffer. They like to pick on people they think are weaker or dumber then them. They're the ones that love watching things like America's Stupidest Criminals, they like to pick on animals, little kids, and women. They don't like themselves, but they feel better about themselves when others are worse off. It's like that person so stupid or weak, I'm better then them. They likely wouldn't mess with someone that could really harm them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are scared of fighting a guy because they would lose to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Naah. Some guys are plain violent.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I do not agree

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they would think twice of hitting a man depending how big the other guy is

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes