Hottest disney animation?

I'm not a "disneyphile" or anything but when I was a young teen I had this crush on Pocahontas. Irene Bedard, who did her voice, was the physical model for the character.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• The Little Mermaid. I always liked the prince in it. Come to think of it, I think they used the similar princes in all their princess movies.. o.O So basically I like the princes. :P They made them pretty hot body-wise.

• that's disney for you in a nutshell, under-the-carpet sexuality :-) Check out the link if you like:

link

• Thanks for BA. :) lol, the link is pretty funny. It's amazing that people even noticed some of that stuff. I would have never seen it. :P