Does this mean that he likes me?

after school the other day a guy that I have a thing with we hung out. and we went to this cool place in our town near the damn and there are these pipes. (its really cool) and we were just hanging out and talking. Well it started to rain and it was windy and it was just so cold. so we sat under the pipes so we wouldn't get wet. and we were like cuddled into each other staying war,. and then he just got closer and closer to me. and then he put his forehead against mine and he was like hope this makes you warmer and then he kissed me. ::) and it was like a makeout kiss.. he he. does this mean that he likes me? because after that we were all over each other and we were kissing a lot after that. :) what does this mean in our relationship?

Thanks(:

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd say it means nothing. Yes he may have the hots for you even if not like in a relationship. A woman generally always thinks that any sexual overture is connected emotionally whereas a man in such a situation gets cozy and horny after that.

He may also like you which is why in 1st place he hangs out with you. But it's a long way to go for you to figure out if he wants just to get cozy and sex or is it that he wants to go further.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes