Are there side effects to prenatal vitamins? (no I'm not pregant)

Hi:)! I'm 16 and I was gonna start taking prenatal vitamins. No I'm not pregnant(not even sexually active still a virgin). It's because I hear that it helps your hair grow faster. I wanted to try. I do take the hair skin and nails biotin vitamin but I wanted to also they some prenatal vitamins as well. So are there any side effects? I have bought them yet but I wanted to know. Like are there other changes of my body I should be aware of? I will give my height and weight if it's necessary. Thx!:)

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I ask why you want your hair to grow so much?

• My hair is super short and I hate it!

• OMG hahahah well then be a good Kitty and your dream will be good..or bad which ever one I think you should have:)

• I am always a good demonic kitteh~

Anyways I am going to go to sleep. Feel free to send me a message if you want someone to talk to. Had a great time chatting with you. Good night ^^