Are there side effects to prenatal vitamins? (no I'm not pregant)

Hi:)! I'm 16 and I was gonna start taking prenatal vitamins. No I'm not pregnant(not even sexually active still a virgin). It's because I hear that it helps your hair grow faster. I wanted to try. I do take the hair skin and nails biotin vitamin but I wanted to also they some prenatal vitamins as well. So are there any side effects? I have bought them yet but I wanted to know. Like are there other changes of my body I should be aware of? I will give my height and weight if it's necessary. Thx!:)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I ask why you want your hair to grow so much?

0|0
    0|0
    • My hair is super short and I hate it!

• Show All
    • OMG hahahah well then be a good Kitty and your dream will be good..or bad which ever one I think you should have:)

• I am always a good demonic kitteh~

Anyways I am going to go to sleep. Feel free to send me a message if you want someone to talk to. Had a great time chatting with you. Good night ^^

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No

The most you might experience is your pee might be highlighter yellow but that means you're peeing out the vitamins and need to take the prenatal vitamin with a full meal and a glass of water so the nutrients can be absorbed

Of course, if your diet is crappy, a prenatal won't help that and it'll be useless. Make sure to eat lots of dark leafy green veggies, fruits and chicken/fish

0|0
    0|0
  • Probaby fish oil would be better for your hair. I doubt there

is anything wrong with taking the prenatal vitamins, but yu don't need most of what's in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taking vitamins in excess isn't healthy. Prenatals have extra doses of certain vitamins. It is best to not take them unless you need them.

Get the vitamins you need through diet if you can,

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I second that too and add that at that age the body still developing om its own energy so theuse of vitamins is superflous

• don't take it,why would you put that stuff in your body if you can get all you need from food? look up kimberly snyder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, vitamins will really help and yeah prental vitamins works for hair grow fast. I have tried using Reloxe vitamins and it really worked for my hair grow fast!

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a man I don't know that much I hope a girl can correct me that sees my question. BUT I think you should only take it if your having issues with your menstruation like you know much pain etc?

0|0
    0|0
  • There shouldn't be if the product is natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • best to get it from raw fruits and veggies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just take a normal multivitamin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prenatal Vitamins are nutrients. The mix may favor pregnant women but there is nothing in them related to hormones. I could take them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes