What do you think of a guy being alone at coffee shop?

The guy comes to a particular coffee shop so often, always alone; and always engaged with reading and writing and listening to songs and sometimes talking over phone. Well, he looks like the guy in my profile, which is precisely me. What will be your thoughts in general?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• As a writer myself, I would be attracted to this person. If their head phones are plugged in, it's harder to talk to said person. I would also be more hesitant to talk to them if they were sitting in a place that had no other seats or looked difficult to get to, or cramped. If this person looks very focused on their task, I wouldn't come up. If, however, this person is constantly looking up and smiling at people, I would find them friendly and approachable, and probably ask what they're reading or working on.