What do you think of a guy being alone at coffee shop?

The guy comes to a particular coffee shop so often, always alone; and always engaged with reading and writing and listening to songs and sometimes talking over phone. Well, he looks like the guy in my profile, which is precisely me. What will be your thoughts in general?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As a writer myself, I would be attracted to this person. If their head phones are plugged in, it's harder to talk to said person. I would also be more hesitant to talk to them if they were sitting in a place that had no other seats or looked difficult to get to, or cramped. If this person looks very focused on their task, I wouldn't come up. If, however, this person is constantly looking up and smiling at people, I would find them friendly and approachable, and probably ask what they're reading or working on.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some people may not notice at all. However, for others, they may be interested in that type of person and might even come up to try and talk to you. :) Personally, I'd find you very interesting ha ha and I'd definitely notice. I'd probably assume you to be a very intelligent and sophisticated type of person, and that's always respectable.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he looks exactly like the guy in your profile,then I think he's a tall, handsome and decent guy.Lol.

But I will think it is weird to see someone reading and writing at a coffee shop often because I would rather use the library instead.The ambience in the coffee shop makes me unable to fully concentrate unless it is air-conditoned.

I would even suspect that you are there for a particular reason

since I'm always so darn observant.Haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • @I would even suspect that you are there for a particular reason

since I'm always so darn observant:

Ha-ha, that's cool!

• Show All
    • Now you get a better idea of why I talked to you a few months ago.Haha :-D

• And of course the main reason I talk to you is because of your unique personality as I have mentioned earlier in your most recent question.I have literally never seen someone with a personality like yours on GAG or in my real life! I talk to you because there's only one aDz in this world.The world would be very boring if everyone around me is almost exactly the same like me so differences make things more interesting :-)

• he...likes coffee? I don't think I'd think anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably creepy, girls are paranoid like that sadly

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're at a coffee shop, I've noticed a lot of girls these days do their best to shut themselves off from everyone. Plug in the iPod, dive into the laptop, etc. A few of them are open to conversations, but these days, the technology is making people more anti-social. I've done a few successful pickups at coffee shops, but generally speaking, you have to scope out the girl first to find out if she's capable of putting away the digital distraction for one minute or more. If you're looking to go there to pick up girls, be a regular and get to scope out the other regulars. After they are comfortable with you, make a move and open the conversation about the book she's reading, or what's going on with the laptop, what she's listening to in the ipod or what's she drinking etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • In the coffee shop I go, I rarely find girls coming singly. They always pair up with a guy. Even if they're not shut from the technology, they're guarded by their beaus :P

• Show All
    • I'd take that advice, sir!

• Go for it!

Recommended myTakes