What do you girls honestly think of us Asian guys?

just a question I want to ask you girls. cause I live in Sweden and I rarely see an Asian guy in any country with a girlfriend that's not Asian... do you other girls really don't like us ?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• /i would date a man of Asian descent...i don't know about other girls. There are closed minded people and open minded people. but as you should know already some people are use to the idea of dating there own race...and may also think this is how every other race may think also...

just like black girls ask if white guys are into them; really it becomes preference and what your attracted too but every race is or can become attracted to someone of a different race. but of course there is that fear that you will be rejected by someone that is not of your own race...

if you engage and make it known that you are interested in another race...whether by talking, hanging out, flirting...etc. communication goes along way.

anyways yeah I can be attracted...

Good luck

tam