When a man tells a lady she's ugly?

I just started dating this man for a few months now and yes we've had sex already. Out of no where the other day I caught him looking at me and he tells me casually, "your ugly". I was kinda taken back and hurt by his remark. You could tell I was rubbed the wrong way by his remark and he didn't even look at me until I said, "your rude'". He responded, "oh hush." He then wanted me to kiss him not too long after.

My question is when a man says something like that does he really mean it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't imagine saying that let alone meaning it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• uhm was he under the influence..I don't really know how to answer this question.

I think the only way you would really know is to ask him if he really thinks that about you

maybe he wanted you to humor him...

or maybe he was serious...

but all in all I think that was outright rude just like you

communication is key though...so ask and you should receive an answer

Good luck

tam

0|0
    0|0
    • yes, we were drinking. I feel so incredibly silly to ask him that, but it really does bother me. That's the last thing a woman would want to think a man actually thinks about her especially when theyve been sleeping together.

• he is testing you. he wants to see how much he can push you and still keep you around, my adivce for you is set boundaries and if he does it again tell him say that again and I'm out of here if he does it again leave and do not look back and don't responde to his calls or text.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't know what that was about.that wasn't even teasing like saying your shirt is ugly.Then laugh it off.No idea what that was about

0|0
    0|0
  • It was to do exactly this. He thinks that if he keeps you on your toes you won't get comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
    • And what's wrong with being comfortable with someone I'm sleeping with? its part of intimacy.

Recommended myTakes