Girls; If you could tell men 3 things they don't know about women, what would they be?

Could be anything, be creative, All answers welcome!

Things you talk about in the "Powder room" for example

71

Most Helpful Girl

• 1, Sweet guys are nice, too sweet and sensitive are a big turn off for most women

2, The whole surround-yourself-with-girls-to-make-the-girl-you-like-jealous game isn't working, all it does it telling us you are a player wannabe and isn't trustworthy or we want to prove something to ourselves that we can get the guy to pick us over the other girls, once we are picked we will move on with our lives without you.

3, I can only speak for myself here, honesty is number one I rather you tell me you want to go with your single friends to a stripclub for an example rather then sneak around about it