Girls; If you could tell men 3 things they don't know about women, what would they be?

Could be anything, be creative, All answers welcome!

Things you talk about in the "Powder room" for example

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1, Sweet guys are nice, too sweet and sensitive are a big turn off for most women

2, The whole surround-yourself-with-girls-to-make-the-girl-you-like-jealous game isn't working, all it does it telling us you are a player wannabe and isn't trustworthy or we want to prove something to ourselves that we can get the guy to pick us over the other girls, once we are picked we will move on with our lives without you.

3, I can only speak for myself here, honesty is number one I rather you tell me you want to go with your single friends to a stripclub for an example rather then sneak around about it

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 1. Not all girls like to get really girly! P.S. I am one!

2. Girls hate it when you have other girls around when it is just suppose to be you and them or if your just talking to them alone!

3. Not every girl enjoys asking a guy out; they rather write it down it make it anonymous!

1|1
    0|0
  • Let's pretend I'm a girl

1. Most of us look really different without make-up on so don't let her take her make-up off at night, because you'll be frightened in the morning

2. We don't care about how much money you have, but you have to buy me nice expensive presents all of the time(right?)

3. We might act a way around everyone close to us, but that doesn't mean I'm really like that

4(Because I'm generous like that). You need to guess my feelings like you need to guess if a 2 month old baby is hungry/tired or needs to eat

0|0
    0|0
    • What if we rarely wear makeup in the first place?

• Then you can cancel that one out, but it's so rare I didn't even think about it

• I can sum it up in 3 words girls lie too.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1.We don't always think about you when we have sex

2. We are a mixture of sugar AND spice

3. We think abs should be a law.

1|0
    0|0
  • You won't win an argument with me, but its not because I'm a woman, its because I'm smart as hell. Please don't generalize me like that.

Its more appealing to me if you talk to me about things you care about than just trying to hit on me. I want to know who you are more than if you think I'm cute. I can tell where you're looking and infer that info. Same for buying me things, I want to know you- not your money.

If you can be friends with my friends, I know for sure we're going to get along great.

0|1
    0|1
  • 1. It would be GREAT if you would make date plans, really romantic date plans. And frequently. Not movies & going to a restaurant. And not going to bed, grabbing our ankles like a wishbone & saying, "Baby! make a wish!" We need girl romance once in awhile, please!

2. Some of us do not like games, drama or jealousy. AT ALL.

3. Yes, we really do want to wait until we know you better to have sex with you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just because your ex girlfriend was into it doesn't mean that I will be

You really should learn that there is no way to win an argument with a woman

Don't pick and choose what to be honest about and then leave out the things I want you to be truthful about.

1|1
    0|0
    • I can beat any woman in an argument.

• Show All
    • and we have a winner! XD

• XD

Recommended myTakes