Why is my hair falling out a lot lately?

what could be the cause? my hair is so thin and I'm scared I'm gonna become bald

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be just a hormone Imbalance. I could also be a sign you have a thyroid condition. Have you had a doctor run any test on your thyroid?

• ive had a physical with the doctor she said it was fine the blood test didn't say anything but I don't know about hormone imbalance I've never been to a ob/gyn, do you think I should go?

• yea

• Maybe you should go back and ask your doctor run a test called the ANA and see how that turns out. Also the thyroid can be tricky do diagnose. They ran several on me before they caught mine. I've been on meds for it since.