Why is my hair falling out a lot lately?

what could be the cause? my hair is so thin and I'm scared I'm gonna become bald

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be just a hormone Imbalance. I could also be a sign you have a thyroid condition. Have you had a doctor run any test on your thyroid?

1|0
    0|0
    • ive had a physical with the doctor she said it was fine the blood test didn't say anything but I don't know about hormone imbalance I've never been to a ob/gyn, do you think I should go?

• Show All
    • yea

• Maybe you should go back and ask your doctor run a test called the ANA and see how that turns out. Also the thyroid can be tricky do diagnose. They ran several on me before they caught mine. I've been on meds for it since.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Usually hair loss caused by stress and genetics.

I've experienced that before and Only Reloxe worked for me and it helped to grow my hair fast.

I also found this useful article how to cure for baldness. link

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink more water, eat your veggies, get more rest, try to avoid stressful situations and buy some biotin supplements.

0|0
    0|0
    • biotin does nothing for me

• It should help somewhat. If it doesn't and your hair is still falling out a lot, I'd see a doctor.

• poor nutrition, thyroid problems, hormone imbalance, certain drugs, not enough keratin production. but they big ones are the first three.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dieting much?

0|0
    0|0
  • How healthy is your diet?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes