Why do many girls like married men?

I've seen and heard of girls going after and pursuing married me. why?

74

Most Helpful Girl

• Pursuing married 'you'? hahaha funny.

Well, I personally am NOT attracted to people with a significant other. Lets say I meet someone who I was initially attracted to, as soon as I find out this person has a girlfriend, is married or anything to do romantically with another woman or anyone, their attractiveness fades away and I am no longer interested. I know it's weird, they didn't get uglier, they just have lost my interest, therefore they become another random good looking person, which I have not interest for, other than friendship perhaps.

And I have a feeling that most women who ARE attracted to married men, are ONLY attracted to them for the reason that they are already taken, and not REALLY interested in them because they like them, but rather because they want to know they can GET what is someone else's, and once they accomplish that, then they search elsewhere, to steal something else. They just want to feel like all men prefer THEM over their WIFE. It's Pathetic. Really.

• im like u. I don't want anyone who is taken. I respect other peoples relationships and I hate competition