Why do many girls like married men?

I've seen and heard of girls going after and pursuing married me. why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pursuing married 'you'? hahaha funny.

Well, I personally am NOT attracted to people with a significant other. Lets say I meet someone who I was initially attracted to, as soon as I find out this person has a girlfriend, is married or anything to do romantically with another woman or anyone, their attractiveness fades away and I am no longer interested. I know it's weird, they didn't get uglier, they just have lost my interest, therefore they become another random good looking person, which I have not interest for, other than friendship perhaps.

And I have a feeling that most women who ARE attracted to married men, are ONLY attracted to them for the reason that they are already taken, and not REALLY interested in them because they like them, but rather because they want to know they can GET what is someone else's, and once they accomplish that, then they search elsewhere, to steal something else. They just want to feel like all men prefer THEM over their WIFE. It's Pathetic. Really.

0|0
    0|0
    • im like u. I don't want anyone who is taken. I respect other peoples relationships and I hate competition

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Probably because many people like what they can't have I guess? Knowing a guy is off limits can sort of seem like a challenge. You get people like that unfortunately who are all about the thrill and taking on a taboo situation for the fun of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never do that but maybe women who do that pursue the man because they see that he can support his family & has settled down & that attracts them, maybe they just want his money, or maybe they fell in love with him but did not know he was married

0|0
    0|0
  • it's late. so simply.

Attracted to taken men

He can commit

It's forbidden in a sense

Has trouble from childhood that provokes her to act that way

Just want to have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • People want others who are wanted by others I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • The feeling of power it gives them...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. It's trifling but why would a man go after a married woman because I've seen it.

0|0
    0|0
  • People want what they can't have.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's because some other woman wanted what this guy has. That means he has a decent job, probably a sense of humor, etc. Married men signify to other women that some other woman though he was a catch. Basically a married man is already receiving a good review so to speak from another woman, and women trust other women's judgement on who's a guy worth chasing after. That's the same reason why you see women chase known players. The guy already has street cred so to speak whit other women.

1|0
    0|0
  • They hate seeing other women happy? You know how they can get.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally don't but I guess some just want what they can't have.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes