Have you seen Brad Pitt's Chanel 5 perfume ad?!

link

its just 30 seconds long.. I think he looks like he is about to cry lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't make sense of what he's saying or what he wants to imply, maybe I'm just not sophisticated enough or only women get what he talking about, because that's whom this commercial is targeting anyways.

If they in someway are targeting guys to buy the perfume by showing us Brad Pitt then they have totally missed the point, I'm more likely to buy Old Spice perfume and fragrances promoted by Terry Crew, pa pa pa pooooowwwwweeeerrrrrrrr! https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=fXvtany3mSE

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Its was awkward. I love me some brad pitt he's gorgeous(should have stayed with jen lol) but this commercial was all wrong it didn't seem like him at all, it was just to serious for a perfume? commercial(if I'm not mistaken) It just deosnt fit him if someone like johnny deep did it but not brad. It was in black and whit and sh*t like wtf put him in color and having a night on the town.He looks great, but wtf was that...

0|0
    0|1
  • Hahahaha! xD That was hilarious. I heard about this on the news, but didn't see the actual commercial. Thanks for the link! ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • no but I have now lol

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes