Have you seen Brad Pitt's Chanel 5 perfume ad?!

link

its just 30 seconds long.. I think he looks like he is about to cry lol.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't make sense of what he's saying or what he wants to imply, maybe I'm just not sophisticated enough or only women get what he talking about, because that's whom this commercial is targeting anyways.

If they in someway are targeting guys to buy the perfume by showing us Brad Pitt then they have totally missed the point, I'm more likely to buy Old Spice perfume and fragrances promoted by Terry Crew, pa pa pa pooooowwwwweeeerrrrrrrr! https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=fXvtany3mSE