Axe body wash or anther what do girls think is the best?

I washed with axe and sprayed that chocolate spray on me and the girl liked it so much she put her nose in my armpit and started kissing me wanting sex while I was on the greyhound. It really got me wanting her bad.. What is the best body wash for a girl to desire the man..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I smell my bfs armpits all of the time LOL Axe is probably the best.

1|2
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Axe body wash isn't that bad. Some smell nice.

Old spice is good

dove is subtle.

I guess it depends on if you have sensitive skin or not. There are a lot. there is also st. Ives. annyyywaayysss...lol. Something that is not overpowering is always best and you can always put on some cologne afterward for the extra something. I wouldn't buy the spray of axe though...please don't...lol and if you do don't go overboard with it. hahhahaha.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would have to say that this experience that you had doesn't always happen. I'd be worried why some random girl wanted to have sex on a greyhound. Hopefully she wasn't "dirty."

But, I'm not too picky on what my man wears. I just want him to like it. If he likes it, I like it!

1|0
    0|0
  • LMAO. I liked those axe commercials, they are always fun. I still use my favorite body wash and deodorant Old Spice" pa pa pa poooowwweeeeerrrrrr! That's just because I like it, not that girls wanna eat my armpit.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are over the age of 18, you shouldn't be wearing axe.

If you are a grown man, wear a grown man's cologne.

0|1
    0|1
    • i didn't know there was an age limit on Axe products.

• Show All
    • To and from the gym is kinda understandable, but nice cologne for every day use? I use my $60 bottle of gucci every day, even for just going to class

• Why are you wearing cologne to & from the gym? You do not need to perfume yourself to workout, working up a sweat makes cologne & perfume smell really bad. And putting it on afterward is just covering up the stink. So just shower with a good bar of soap & use deod. Save the cologne for date night.

• Ick, Axe makes me want to vomit, I have never smelled a product more repulsive in my life...as for answering the question...just as long as he smells clean. But I don't get desires

1|0
    1|0
  • I personally loooovvve Dove for men : link !

0|0
    0|0
  • My man uses Axe Pheonix body wash and I like it.

0|1
    1|0
  • Was she in Jr. High school? Cause that's usually the only girls who like that stuff. Most women I know hate it, myself included. Walk into any Jr or Sr high school in America & that is what's in the air, mainly because Joey didn't want to shower today so he sprayed himself from head to toe in that stuff. Axe? Absolutely gross!

The sexiest smell on a man is clean. So, use a good, fragrance free soap. If you use a cologne, use something that doesn't come from Walmart or a drugstore. Something more age appropriate for you, good to a good dept. store & check things out there.

1|0
    1|0
  • The best body wash is those used by rich people. Doctors, athletes, CEOs. It's not the actual product but the income that is used to pay for that product. You either have it or you don't.

1|2
    1|3
    • thumbs down. you're wrong. you're insecure.

• Show All
    • I'm done with you dubstep. Move on little doggie

Recommended myTakes