Girls: What would you think if your S.O. teared up when he proposed to you?

Assume you're in a strong, long-term relationship with the guy; you're seriously considering marriage, so his proposing to you would be appropriate (i.e. not too early).

As he starts to say those four words ("Will you marry me?"), his eyes start to tear up. Not full-out bawling for five minutes -- but a few tears shed.

What would you think?

171

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think it was sweet, cute, adorable with just a hint of sexy. But most importantly.

I would know he meant it and that the purposal was true and genuine. That, he loved

me so much, that he couldn't contain his emotions of just how much he did love me or

how much he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. And, I would love him all the

more for that, because it would be a sincere heartfelt purposal and in the end that's what

a girl wants or at least this girl anyway. It's not about the ring or the setting, it's about the

emotion and sincerity, put into the purposal and showing how much you truly love that person

and want to be with them forever! Plus, if he tears up, I won't feel so bad when I start crying

tears of joy, so it's a win win lol.

You know, I think might start crying right now, just because I'm single and have no idea when I'll

get to that point in my life : (