What kind of guys do guys think women find sexy?

I'm curious because I think men often get it wrong about what they think women go after...so guys post a pic of any random or famous man that you think epitomizes what girls would be attracted to (you can also pick guys with characteristics that aren't just visual, just explain what they are) ...and girls vote it up or down with the thumbs depending on whether you actually think it's hot and feel free to comment on why.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all we have to put into account that guys think first of sex and then relationship.

Girls think first of relationship then sex.

Girls have two tastes, guys they would have sex with and guys they want to be in a relationship with.

The guys they want to be in a relationship are the ones they talk as "attractive".

To me girls like guys that are slim, with thick arms.

They like them tall, with a nice hair style that makes them look social.

Also they like them to wear new looking clothing and look like city boys.

Personality, they like guys that can be their boss, someone that can switch her around positions without having to ask for it and give her a good hard deep f*ck.

We guys know that as long as you are popular, you are cooler and you can have most girls regardless of how you look.

I mean, Leonardo DicCaprio isn't the best looking guy, but he dates the most beautiful women in the world.

Johnny Depp looks weird, but he is famous, so the weirdness helps him because it makes him look more humble and attainable for girls.

Brad Pitt is just cool, he has style, watch him in Fight Club or 12 Monkeys, he is just an ideal role model for guys.