Credit Card Terminals that connect to your Phone? Where can I get one?

Anyone know of any small credit card terminals that you can connect to your cell phone? What they are called, and where I can get one? Or anything similar or close to it?

I hope someone knows what I'm talking about. XD
Updates:
I found this pic... link the one connected to the cell phone for the card slide.. what is that called? and where can I get one. I think that's what I'm looking for.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guessing you are looking for a device that attaches to your cellphone that will read and process credit cards.

This might work for you works on Android and IOS:

link

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes yes yes! how much are those!

Thank you! :D

• Show All
    • Giving your last four isn't much a risk, you can't do much with only the last four of a number.

well...I researched them a little more, they have a shakey reputation, like holding vendor funds without explanation for months.

Here's one that's much better rated, by Intuit a very reliable and established company - they made Quickbooks after all haha. They have reasonable pricing and much better reputation - I'd go with them.

link

• :]]] Thnx Awesome!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No idea they sold card scanners for your phone, what people getting to lazy to type in their digits? What will you use it for?

1|0
    0|0
    • hahahah to charge people that owe me on the GO! ! fkn pple don't carry cash anymore, broke ass pple! "Can I pay with credit card?" .. "WTF? Do I look like a credit card terminal?No!" ... "Yes, you can go get one for free" o_0 ... So anyway, this situation has happened more than once. So I'm looking for one now.

• Show All
    • hahaha no. Anyway this nice guy up there ^ solved the problem I think! :D

• okay. GL

• hmm, what are you peddling that would make one of these useful to you? LOL

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't post this question to be questioned about my actions. I need one, simply do you know what it is or where I can find one? Otherwise f*** off.

• LOL just sayin'. relax (unless I hit a nerve LOL)

Recommended myTakes