Credit Card Terminals that connect to your Phone? Where can I get one?

Anyone know of any small credit card terminals that you can connect to your cell phone? What they are called, and where I can get one? Or anything similar or close to it?

I hope someone knows what I'm talking about. XD
I found this pic... link the one connected to the cell phone for the card slide.. what is that called? and where can I get one. I think that's what I'm looking for.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guessing you are looking for a device that attaches to your cellphone that will read and process credit cards.

This might work for you works on Android and IOS:

link

• Yes yes yes! how much are those!

Thank you! :D

• Giving your last four isn't much a risk, you can't do much with only the last four of a number.

well...I researched them a little more, they have a shakey reputation, like holding vendor funds without explanation for months.

Here's one that's much better rated, by Intuit a very reliable and established company - they made Quickbooks after all haha. They have reasonable pricing and much better reputation - I'd go with them.

link

• :]]] Thnx Awesome!