How long does it take for a guy to get or develop "game"? to become boyfriend material, work on himself,

improve himself, fix his approach, get better social-skills, conversation-skills, overall, the skills required, needed in order to get a girlfriend? because I'm 24, almost 25 and still single, never had a girlfriend, obviously still a virgin, I don't want to miss out on my 20's years of dating and relationships, sex, I hate it how people say "better late than never", to me it is more like "better never than late"

I feel I should I have had the skills, "game" in order to get a girlfriend in my teen years and early 20's years, people say age is just number but it matters to me. I would love to have my first girlfriend as soon as possible, even if it means ending in heart-break, getting cheated on, because I would rather have loved and lost than to never have loved at all!

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it a full year of trying hard. Set goals for approaching a certain number of girls, making new friends, working out more, etc. You have to set goals and keep them. It will take a full year. Take this from a guy who was in your spot at age 28.

• thanks, sounds like a good plan