Girls: do you like being called hot or gorgeous

basically ^ sums it up. but if you are with a guy does it mean more if he says you are beautiful or gorgeous vs saying you are hot

171

Most Helpful Girl

• Gorgeous.

Hot is something any girl can achieve, in my eyes. It's not about how you look; it's about skill. There are endless ways to be hot, being physically attractive just puts that hotness on a larger scale. I know for sure I can be hot; I don't need a guy to tell me that. I know what I can do in terms of hotness...but in all honesty, sometimes I don't feel gorgeous. There are so many people out there telling women that they are not beautiful because they don't have _____. It's nice to hear a guy say you're beautiful and mean it. That's why so many girls love and appreciate 'Just the way you are' by Bruno Mars