Girls: do you like being called hot or gorgeous

basically ^ sums it up. but if you are with a guy does it mean more if he says you are beautiful or gorgeous vs saying you are hot

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Gorgeous.

Hot is something any girl can achieve, in my eyes. It's not about how you look; it's about skill. There are endless ways to be hot, being physically attractive just puts that hotness on a larger scale. I know for sure I can be hot; I don't need a guy to tell me that. I know what I can do in terms of hotness...but in all honesty, sometimes I don't feel gorgeous. There are so many people out there telling women that they are not beautiful because they don't have _____. It's nice to hear a guy say you're beautiful and mean it. That's why so many girls love and appreciate 'Just the way you are' by Bruno Mars

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I love beautiful. Hot and gorgeous are overused and almost meaningless to me. They're like he's trying too hard and doesn't really mean them.

Beautiful is about you, as a person. Your whole body, your face, your personality. Hot is just your body, and no girl really wants that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot means he likes your body, beautiful and gorgeous means he likes your face or your overall appearance. Needless to say, the latter is preferred. Both are fine, but being called hot doesn't mean much because it's less personal.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above, but it has to be the right time. Beautiful is for special deep moments, gorgeous is for fun cute times, and hot is when she's fishing for compliments & is wearing something like a bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer gorgeous, but hot is good too, but I think gorgeous seems I am extremely pretty, don't hear that often though...i heard hot more...maybe I am not gorgeous...i only use that to describe really good looking people...

0|0
    0|0
  • don't do that.

the only time you can say she's hot/gorgeous/beautiful is after a facial when she's covered in white gold.

0|0
    2|0
  • gorgeous or beautiful are much more meaningful. They carry more emotion with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • petty, gorgeous, beautiful not hot

0|0
    0|1
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|1
  • I like it all

0|0
    0|0
  • prefer beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful/Gorgeous

0|0
    0|0

• I prefer Awesome! :]! That beats all the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it. it me feel sexy. :)

0|0
    1|1
  • Beautiful or gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful.