Would it effect whether you voted Up or Down?

If the site logged who voted what?

Like on Facebook with the "Likes" and Google+ with the +1's?

Or would you still vote the same as you do now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, the fanatics, the feminists, and their slut sisters, mostly vote things down, they are few but vocal. But it does encourage me when I get a LOT of up arrows, it shows people are listening to me!

1|0
    0|1
    • yeah, up arrows make you feel like people are listening.. Honestly, sometimes, Up's mean more then BA's...

BA means you helped that one person somehow...

Up's.. you know you've touched more people...

• The one up arrow here means a lot more than the down arrow!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. If I don't have the balls to vote my conscience while practically anonymous, then I don't have balls period. Answers don't get a vote unless they are really good or really bad anyways.

There would be a lot more blocking, though. There are groups of people who are on completely different tiers of thought, and reasoning with them is like playing chess while they play tic tac toe. It's mob rule and that mob happens to be really, really close minded to their pattern of beliefs. The majority isn't always right in that regard.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup I would. I'd also love to know who voted on me. And then nobody could just troll and down vote everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd vote the same. I mostly vote up on people, if I took the time to down vote someone, they must have really said some dumb sh*t.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I can be...

• Oh OK, well that explains it.

• Would not change my voting a lot...but yeah...I would be much more reluctant to Down Arrow a friend's answer...o.O

0|0
    0|0
  • i would still vote as normal. I can't imagine that many people would look through all of the up and down votes on people anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it'd be cool to see which gender was voting up and down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes