Why can I not find a guy how wants to be with me and really wants to be there?

I been dating this man for a month or so. awesome man just wonderful! but he had a drinking issue on his second DUI. after I gave it up he left me. What is wrong with me? He told me so many things. But I guess its all talk. But why is it I still want to try again with him? why do I feel like something is wrong with me? why can I not find a guy how wants to be with me and really wants to be there?
plus he broke up with me by text...

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people have problems, so there's noting wrong with you for being involve with him. As yu say, he was a great guy in many ways. Hopefully he'll get over the drinking some day. For now, it's probably for the best that he left.