Why do guys do this to me?

every time I talk to a guy about a few weeks of talking he'll ask for sex or something. Ill say I would need to get to know them better or have to be dating them. They then disappear. How do I avoid being used and have them leave because I won't give it up? Please no answers like you'll find the right guy..

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to start by realizing that 100% of guys who find you physically attractive want to have sex with you, but only maybe 10-20% want to date you, something that every girl deals with. That means that you're going to have to filter out a bunch of guys before you find the ones who are serious about you. The fastest way to do that is to make it crystal clear from the very beginning that you don't do sexual things with guys you aren't in a committed relationship with.

If that becomes known about you, then many of the guys who just want sex will simply move on to other girls and never even approach you. Some still will, but those you repeat: no sex outside a relationship. They will quickly lose interest and move on. The guys who stick around, and pursue a real relationship, will be almost exclusively the ones who WANT a relationship with you.

This is the ONLY thing that works, but so many girls are unwilling to do this because they WANT some of the guys who just want sex, and refuse to accept that those guys they want don't want a relationship, or think they can find a way to make him want it, or that she's "different" somehow and he will want one with her. You HAVE to be willing to let a lot of guys that you're attracted to be filtered out by your rules, or you WILL end up getting used for sex. The sooner you accept that, the easier the whole thing will be for you, because you'll filter out the guys before you get attached.