Girls how would you like a guy to tell you he likes you?

How would you like him t do it in person? How about over text? Anything you'd really want him to do?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of women like subtleties and flirting, but I am really someone who finds directness and blunt honesty to be very brave, therefore sexy.

A fantasy of mine would be for a man to just say to my face that he really digs me and wants to know me better, etc. Most men I've known have spent entire relationships acting (maybe not, lol) as if they didn't really care all that much. I suppose that works for some, those that like games perhaps, but I've never been into that. If he likes me, I like him to just say it - face to face.