Girls how would you like a guy to tell you he likes you?

How would you like him t do it in person? How about over text? Anything you'd really want him to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of women like subtleties and flirting, but I am really someone who finds directness and blunt honesty to be very brave, therefore sexy.

A fantasy of mine would be for a man to just say to my face that he really digs me and wants to know me better, etc. Most men I've known have spent entire relationships acting (maybe not, lol) as if they didn't really care all that much. I suppose that works for some, those that like games perhaps, but I've never been into that. If he likes me, I like him to just say it - face to face.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would want a guy to tell me straight up. The problem is I don't want empty words. I want a guy to show me too. Question: How do you guys want to do it? Thing is, a guy I know would hit on me and ask me out and stuff. Sure, it was pretty sweet. But even as his friends tell me he's serious about his feelings, I don't feel/see it. In fact, his sister would tell me he's just joking (which I did and still do believe). Help! Any thoughts?

0|0
    0|0
  • come up with something cute and clever

0|0
    0|0
  • Idc how just tell me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Goodness I'd want him to do it face to face keeps it more personal between us plus I want to see it in his eyes that he's being honest.Texting has never really been one of my favorite things ever because sometimes one of us doesn't get the text right or its interpreted the wrong way for sure.But I just want to know from him hey... I just want to let you know that I have deeper feels for you and that I really like you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes