Boyfriend suggested we do less sexual things and more activities... is that bad?

The other day my boyfriend suggested that we do less sexual things and more activities that don't take place in the bedroom. Should I take that in a bad way? Or a good way? I feel like we're just so busy that when we DO get together generally we're so tired all we want to do is hang around in bed haha. Maybe I was wrong...
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me, it's a very good thing. Don't worry about it at all. Just make the best moments with the guy. He just wants to spend quality time with you in another setting rather than just the bedroom. Guys really like sex, we actually crave for it a whole bunch, but I think in this case that he thinks this isn't right, that you two should do more than sexual things or sex, he wants to do better. I think he owes it to this relationship that you should feel appreciated and loved in every single way: physically, mentally, and emotionally. Go out and have some fun together. Smile. Laugh. Live. Make memories. Those are the most memorable and last forever, a life time.

• Aw thanks! Yeah, I mean, honestly, we're so busy that really do never go out and do things. Plus, it's so expensive. In fact, we have actually never done anything together... other than dinner, watched movies for free... and yeah, that's pretty much it.