Do people really change on their deathbeds?

The movies would have us believe that at the end, we start to see things differently and often want to reconcile stressed relationships.

Do you think this really happens?

Do people really change?
Updates:
Turns out in this case, there was no change. Even dying wasn't enlightening.

I really hope I'm able to be different and take advantage of the time I have.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not one of those things that always happens, but typically people do at the very least reflect on their lives during major or traumatic events, like dying. Sometimes that's the only way people do end up changing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It all depends on the person. Some people can and are willing to change while others are not. We have to be willing to make those changes and mean them. For example here is at what Jacques Cousteau said: "If we go on the way we have, the fault is our greed and if we are not willing to change, we will disappear from the face of the globe, to be replaced by the insect." Hopefully we are willing to make changes that effect ourselves and others for the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • babe I got some bad news for you... the 80-90 year old people that could answer this question for you have better things to do then chill on this forum

0|0
    0|0
  • many people do but.. I have seen firsthand that some people will die with their terrible traits before changing ..

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm...Maybe. ...It Depends...

It's possible...

lol :] Perhaps!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard that some people do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes