Do people really change on their deathbeds?

The movies would have us believe that at the end, we start to see things differently and often want to reconcile stressed relationships.

Do you think this really happens?

Do people really change?
Turns out in this case, there was no change. Even dying wasn't enlightening.

I really hope I'm able to be different and take advantage of the time I have.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not one of those things that always happens, but typically people do at the very least reflect on their lives during major or traumatic events, like dying. Sometimes that's the only way people do end up changing.