Anorexia and guys' views.

I am anorexic. I know this is terrible, but it is a hard situation to over come. I am trying to get well, but I still struggle a lot. I was wondering How guys feel about a girl with anorexia or if their view of her changes once they find out? Seeing as I am of normal weight, do you think guys will even notice?

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Many guys probably wouldn't notice, at least not right away, and many guys don't really understand what that means in the first place.

Assuming they understand what anorexia is, I think most guys aren't going to feel differently about the girl; they just want you to be HEALTHY, for your sake. I mean, he won't LIKE that you're anorexic, but that doesn't mean he won't like you, any more that if you had cancer or something. He just doesn't like that something is hurting you.