Girls, what's the point of having more than one kid?

Obviously, things happen, twins etc..but you've already taken care of your biological clock needs by having one kid, why have more?

80

Most Helpful Girl

• Because being an only child sucks! I say this from experience. However, my rule is that the kids should not outnumber the parents, so my limit would be two.

• No, being an only child doesn't suck. I say this from experience

• -Being the oldest sucks, because you're the "training ground" for the parents and life is a continuous fight not to get squashed between the younger one and the parents.

-Being the second sucks because you're in the shadow.

-Being the youngest is easy: they've seen it all, lost their principles and theories.

I'd favor having children of different gender: it learns them how to cope with the other gender.