Girls Who Perform On Stage

Hey Guys, what is your opinion of ladies who perform on stage? I'm talking open mic nights, theatre, acting, improv, singing, guitar playing, autoharps, etc.

I do this sort of thing on most weekends and it gets me noticed. Guys try to talk to me afterward sometimes. They come up and shake my hand, or introduce themselves briefly. They say I'm hilarious sometimes.

I thought this was cool at first until I realized - maybe they just find me entertaining and nothing more? I'm not going to stop doing what I'm doing, however, maybe I am just some sort of show pony to them. I cannot get dates. Perhaps it's because we as a society are all pretty into ourselves lately that we don't have the guts to ask someone else out?

It's funny I guess.

Thanks if you answer.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl with a great sense of humour is awesome. Stop seeing it as "maybe they just find me entertaining and nothing more." That is completely undervaluing yourself, when clearly you have something great to offer, you're amazing to be around. If someone is funny, and has a great personality, you're going to naturally want to be around that person. If you're interested in someone, make it known some way that you are. Maybe you're not putting out the signals that you are interested in the person and they think, they're set up for rejection. No one likes rejection.