Polygamy opinions???

very simple what is everyone's opinion on polygamy? I mean I like these two girls in a relationship and from what they have said they like me the same way so I'm curious what everyone thinks of this situation

108

Most Helpful Girl

• I notice everyone here is bringing up the gender cards and thinking of polygomy only in terms of a man having two girls and not of a women having two guys...which it can just as easily mean, when you think of it in that way, I don't think anyone, man OR women would be happy being the second girl/guy in a polygamas relationship...would YOU?

unless everyone is bi in this scenario, I don't even see how it's a three way "relationship" because unless the two women or two guys also have a sexual bond with each other then how are they in a relationship with one another exactly (besides maybe friendship)?...most of the time it seems like just a fancy term someone might use to justify having two partners because they happen to know about each other and agree to each others presence for whatever reason...but it's not equal.

i would never do it myself.

• Some people are happy being the secondary. Maybe they want something less serious. The girls in this scene are bi but its true that straight girls will date one guy sometimes. In that case they are like friends or sisters.

• ok, well in that case it seems fair.

• Complete misunderstanding of polyamour. There are no firsts or seconds, that's monogamy. 'She means nothing to me!', all of that nonsense. Polyamour doesn't follow those contours. Love isn't assumed to be unequal.