What is your opinion on girls who shoot guns?

Just curious to see what others think when you find out a girl is into guns. I'm from Long Island, NY, where most of the girls (especially my age) have never even seen a gun in real life. It's not "the thing to do" and when it comes up in conversation the girls reaction is always "OMG! NO WAY!" (And I'm like really- it's not that big of a deal, haha)

Also- guys usually think its hot, but I'm wondering if you guys find it intimidating, or a turn-off, or whatever else you can come up with.

So, what's your reaction to a girl who is experienced with guns?

521

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's cool.Have you ever seen one of those gun magazines, chicks with guns is hot.

You can touch and play with my gun anytime. :)

• LOL. Why thank you. And I love your picture. *"I'm... Normal."*

• lol, tyvm and yes we are all normal, that's what makes us so weird and unique :D