For fun: What do guys think girls do together when they hang out?

Just a question for a bit of fun, I've heard some pretty hilarious statements from guys about what they think girls do together when we hang-out, ranging from things like "pillow fights in underwear" to "bisexual experimentation" etc.

So guys, what is it you think we do for fun and just to hangout?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are like guys - they sit around and talk about stuff.

But it's funnier to believe the stereotypes that movies will promote - like they can only ever talk about guys.

But yeah, best of all is to let the imagination run wild, and assume that all girls start lezzing out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Watch romantic movies, talk about relationships and gossip, fart at will. Go shopping. Secretly indulge in good food. Lots of laughing and teasing. Sharing secrets. Judging each others' looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say they play rousing games of chess, in their underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I've gathered, they don't do anything interesting. In my fantasies they do what you said though

0|0
    0|0
    • Strangely, girls don't fantasise about what guys do when they are with guy friends.

• Well you can't fantasize about what we do, because everyone knows. Doritos crums all over your t-shirt and too much alcohol while playing xbox

• You sit around and talk about guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • No more than guys sit around talking about girls.

• High school aged girls do it a lot. And I keep hearing about new sexual games that they do in mixed company. -_-

In my experience, guys don't talk about girls the same amount that girls talk about guys surprisingly enough. And half of it is kind of disrespectful when you really look at it. lol I feel like it would cut down on the huge amounts of sluttiness by girls if they got to see how guys (younger ones especially) say about them.

• Fiddle around with makeup, clothes and hairstyles. Perhaps shaving/waxing down below because its easier for someone else to do it and cheaper than at the mall boutique.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sponge baths and lesbian lust, don't lie.

0|0
    0|0
    • Indeed, I can't lie, that's exactly what we do.

• I knew it ;)

Recommended myTakes