For fun: What do guys think girls do together when they hang out?

Just a question for a bit of fun, I've heard some pretty hilarious statements from guys about what they think girls do together when we hang-out, ranging from things like "pillow fights in underwear" to "bisexual experimentation" etc.

So guys, what is it you think we do for fun and just to hangout?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are like guys - they sit around and talk about stuff.

But it's funnier to believe the stereotypes that movies will promote - like they can only ever talk about guys.

But yeah, best of all is to let the imagination run wild, and assume that all girls start lezzing out.