How can I not be perceived as innocent for my age?

I'm really shy and quiet and whenever I talk to guys they always assume I'm a virgin. OK well I am but I don't want to get noticed for that since I'm saving myself for marriage. How can I not be perceived as innocent for my age? I also feel like most guys won't even consider waiting.
I'm 21 btw

21

Most Helpful Girl

• How old are you?

Just tell them straight up that you're waiting and no matter how much they think that down the line they can change that idea and you'll put out, you won't. And they can leave now if that doesn't work for them.

Guys need to know this stuff right away, not six months into the relationship when they're really pressuring you.