Girl, random guy talk to you while you're walking in the street?

what would be your reaction? not a creepy guy... just going to initiate a casual conversation.

197

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably a little creeped out, because I'd be thinking why is this guy talking too me, he doesn't know me, or anything about me, the chances of us ever meeting again are like almost 0 unless he's a stalker or something.

I dunno, it might be the wrong reaction and I've never really had a complete strange come up to me and try to have a conversation with me outside just someone asking a question, like directions or something, so I'm not sure how I'd react.

I guess it would probably depend on the guy, but what I believe would be my initial reaction is probably a bit defensive.

• I get what you meant.. What if the guy will say this," hey I know this is a bit rare and doesn't happen in your daily routine! This is the 1st time I saw you and I just can't help myself. I need to talk to you! We might nt see each other again after this, so I rather the risk talking to you and take the shot.

• Totally agree with you, a guy randomly spoke to me before and my first thought was creep, and oh god is he going to stalk me now. Especially when he said where do you live. Some weirdos out there. These are the type that can't take being told no so get the spray and alarm out lol. These guys are mega desperate and will stop at nothing to get you. I felt quite vulnerable to as it was night time. An the creep was behind me then as he got ahead and walked in front of me then he stared then spoke :/

• @Shannon: that sounds pretty awful, I'd probably of reacted a bit of the same way methinks.

@QuestionAsker: I don't really know, it just doesn't really look good to me, I mean if the guy is cute/hot then maybe I'd find it flattering, but he'd have to be really good looking, other than that I'd probably still be a bit weirded out maybe.