Have you ever felt this way ?

Have you ever felt less than attractive to the opposite gender because of your race and/or nationality ?

I used to feel that way a lot in the past ,and sometimes still do .

What about you ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I did at one point. I'm sure some people would snicker at that because of my race, but whatever. I realized that I was focusing on the negatives, which is hard to do sometimes.

Now I feel like I'm unattractive simply because of my undesirability to the opposite gender and not anything to do with my race. I'm getting to be at peace with not being desirable and being settled for in about a decade.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I used to because I was an Asian male and not really seeing a lot of Asian guys portrayed outside of the "geeky / nerdy" Asian type.

However... I realized that 20% of girls won't find me attractive, 60% indifferent and 20% that find my desirable.

So I try to focus on the positives and not worry about the negatives.

0|0
    0|0
  • There was a point where I felt unattractive to the opposite gender, but it had nothing to do with race. I just thought I was unattractive. Nowadays, I like to think I'm reasonably attractive. Even if the opposite gender disagrees... as long as I fit my own standards of an attractive person, I will continue to view myself that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to but only till my early teens. Never after that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I never felt that way.. I am only attracted to white guys. I guess that is why I have never felt that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably happens from time to time due to my last name, but I could care less...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ive never felt that way. Unattractive people are simply unattractive to the masses not because of race necessarily but because their features are not ecstatically pleasing.

Take you for instance, If you had white skin, you would still be unattractive so rest assured its not your color.

0|0
    2|3
    • that last sentence was pretty fkin nasty.. hardly surprising you posted anonymously.

there's more to being unattractive than how you look as you have just proved.

you can look like a super model but if you're a nasty bitch nobody is gonna want to know you.

Recommended myTakes