Have you ever felt this way ?

Have you ever felt less than attractive to the opposite gender because of your race and/or nationality ?

I used to feel that way a lot in the past ,and sometimes still do .

What about you ?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I did at one point. I'm sure some people would snicker at that because of my race, but whatever. I realized that I was focusing on the negatives, which is hard to do sometimes.

Now I feel like I'm unattractive simply because of my undesirability to the opposite gender and not anything to do with my race. I'm getting to be at peace with not being desirable and being settled for in about a decade.