Can you be faithful to just one girl?

can the bad boys ever change?or the guys who want 10 different women at a time? do you think that you could be faithful to just one girl?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't be when I was younger, but now that I am older I can be, my sex drive is not as high and I have a better idea of what I want in a women, I never lead a girl on though I was a playboy.

Although even with the chick I loved and went out with I cheated on in a one night stand but it was just due to bad influence of friends.

You need to remember guys don't get feelings from sex like girls do, also the worst guy I know is not a cheater he is a false mesiah a serial monogamist who will date down profess his love then break it off in a brutal fashion out of anger from exs who broke his heart.

• how did your friends influence make you cheat?

• im pretty sure that lots of guys get picked up by girls. this isn't like the 20's and we all sit there waiting for you to approach us.some girl get of on trying to steal a guy from his gf.its a heirarchy. I smile at lots of guys, even if I'm just being friendly and not flirting. I'm not worried about anyone cheating on me, I'm just curios about the male mind

• Okay the male mind is pretty simple a flowchart would start with "would I cheat on my girlfriend".

"Even if I am just being friendly" That's normal, I mean smiling at them from across a club or on the street not during platonic conversation. Women in the western world are shockingly bad at seducing guys.