Can you be faithful to just one girl?

can the bad boys ever change?or the guys who want 10 different women at a time? do you think that you could be faithful to just one girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't be when I was younger, but now that I am older I can be, my sex drive is not as high and I have a better idea of what I want in a women, I never lead a girl on though I was a playboy.

Although even with the chick I loved and went out with I cheated on in a one night stand but it was just due to bad influence of friends.

You need to remember guys don't get feelings from sex like girls do, also the worst guy I know is not a cheater he is a false mesiah a serial monogamist who will date down profess his love then break it off in a brutal fashion out of anger from exs who broke his heart.

0|0
    0|0
    • how did your friends influence make you cheat?

• Show All
    • im pretty sure that lots of guys get picked up by girls. this isn't like the 20's and we all sit there waiting for you to approach us.some girl get of on trying to steal a guy from his gf.its a heirarchy. I smile at lots of guys, even if I'm just being friendly and not flirting. I'm not worried about anyone cheating on me, I'm just curios about the male mind

• Okay the male mind is pretty simple a flowchart would start with "would I cheat on my girlfriend".

"Even if I am just being friendly" That's normal, I mean smiling at them from across a club or on the street not during platonic conversation. Women in the western world are shockingly bad at seducing guys.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe when they get older. But little high school boys I doubt it. I dated a guy who I thought was really great, but after a while I found he was an awesome liar and a player. He was flirting with all the girls at our school, as well as flirting with girls on Facebook. So in my opinon, I suppose they could, but if they already do that or have a reputation, I'd say it isn't very likely they'll grow out of it any time soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot see myself changing. I just get really bored with one girl and I can't even last more than 3 months in a relationship. Its not even a choice on my part. I just happen to be that way even though I wish I could be happy with just one girl (for longer than 3 months).

0|0
    0|0
  • I've known guys who were players, who one day suddenly decided that what they wanted was a relationship and a family instead of lots of random sex with random women.

However, none of them came to that realization until they were at least 30. I think it's sort of the male version of a biological clock.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can change but on their own terms. You won't change them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some will change. Some won't. Some may change temporarily too. Then they realize it was more entertaining the other way.

The important thing to remember is that you can't change them, so don't try. If you're interested in bad boys, you try to wait them out or move on. You're not going to lure them in, give them an ultimatum, and have them think "I really want to be with 'ks1824'." Doesn't work that way.

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't want to change anyone I know I cant, I just wanted to know if guys really would stopping sleeping around for the right girl

• i've never had a girlfriend before but if I did I would be faithful. I wouldn't want her to be snooping around with other guys just like she wouldn't want me to with girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but thay usually happens in a guys 30's If you don't mind waiting.

0|0
    0|0
    • i think ill just date a guy in his 30's then

• Before you start asking guys their age, and so you know who to flirt with go for guys who are starting to bald, balding is the indicator that we need to get serious, kinda like how puberty signals certain things, balding does as well.

• i know lots of guys in their 30's whjo have good hair, and I like bald guys. its kinda my thing bald balding, my friend thinks its a problem

Recommended myTakes