Looking into each others' eyes and ....

feeling like there are just the two of you on this planet.

Eerie feeling.

Have you ever had this feeling? Why does it come and what's the meaning behind it?

Was the feeling mutual?

...and if you think this is a personal question, then you're right - but please note that I am absolutely NOT in love with her; which is why I am puzzled
Updates:
Wow, hang on. Not everybody at once! :(

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why does it happen? Because its the universe pulling you 2 together. It's like fate finding it's counter part. Its not always love, but you may want to get to know her on a friend level.

the only way to Know its mutual or not? Ask her

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I did just type out a really good answer but it disappeared when I pressed preview answer. Anyways, its happened to me before a few times and its always been with guys I've had crushes on. I don't find it eerie as such, just unnerving cause you never know if its one sided or a mutual feeling. I've never really thought about the meaning behind it, it always depends on the situation. If you're having an intimate conversation (by intimate I mean one on one, not necessarily alone) it can mean that you're really into the conversation but if its like you lock eyes from across the room, it can be more of a romantic feeling. I don't have any close guy friends so I can't comment on this but are you particularly close to this girl? If you are it could just be that you have a strong platonic bond. If you aren't particularly close then is it possible that she has feelings for you and you picked up on her feeling of being the only two people in the world?

Hope this helps :]

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes